Milling and grinding are increasingly outsourced to specialized toll factories. Beologic not only has an extensive machine range, but also the experience of developing and manufacturing its own compounds. This makes us your ideal partner for toll processing. Send us your raw or semi-finished materials and we will process them to your specifications by one of the services listed below. As a one-stop-supplier, we chan chaing several services into one project, e.g. formula processing, pelletizing, milling and packaging.
Major advantages of toll processing include:
- Variety of milling and grinding services: conventional milling, grinding, cryogenic milling, formula processing, lot blending and classification
- Flexibility to produce small batches on a short notice, e.g. for trial purposes
- No investment needed for capital equipment
- Decreased staff and facility cost
- No cleaning cost
- No turnaround times
Beologic mills down your pellets and granulates to powders down to sizes as small as 200 microns. Our expertise in WPC and our machinery allows us to employ the most suitable milling method for any specific application in the shortest possible time.
- Drying, milling and classifying natural fibres into flour
- Milling and classifying plastics into powder
- Output ready for different processes: extruding, compounding or injection
Temperature and friction sensitive substances are hard to mill as they are likely to become sticky during processing. Cryogenic milling uses liquid nitrogen to freeze substances to - 140°C, so they become brittle and fit for milling. Liquid nitrogen freezing is the most environmentally friendly one among cryogenic freezing methods.
- Milling to temperature sensitive and even elastic substances which are otherwise impossible to mill
- Milling of plastics into powder ranging from 800 to 200 microns.
- Suppressed recovery and recrystallization
- Fine grain structures and rapid grain refinement
- Environmentally friendly
Our shredding service makes raw materials of any shape and size ready for processing, especially for rotation moulding. The shredded product features a homogeneous shape and typical particle size of 8mm.
- Input of any shape or size
- Output ready for rotomoulding
Realize your ideas! Have your preferred formula processed by Beologic. We have the right machine for any application: parallel and conical machines, single screw and double screw.
- Variety of polymers (virgin or recycled): PVC, PP, PE, PS, ABS, TPE, PES, PLA, PHA...
- Variety of processing methods: extrusion, injection, co-extrusion, rotomoulding, foaming...
- Variety of pelletizing methods: under water granulation, water ring or strand pelletizing, dicing and die-face cutting
- Variety of applications: single and double screw, parallel and conical machines
- Incorporation of mineral and natural fibres
Beologic blends and packages your lots according to your specifications. You send us the formula, your raw materials and your packaging, Beologic does the processing. You can specify your own raw materials or choose from the Beologic catalogue. We have a suitable high intensity mixer for each job, even the most demanding one. Call for Beologic support to create or optimize your formula.
- Dry mixing/blending
- Reactive hot/cold blending
- Container mixing/blending
Particle size distribution is often an issue. Not for Beologic. Our screeners separate over- or undersized particles from the correct ones. Beologic offers classification as a separate service or integrated into the milling process.
- Variety of mesh sizes
- Variety of substances: granulates, fibres and powders
- Vibration and tumbler sifting
Whatever we process for you, our packaging and repacking service delivers the product in the approriate packaging.
- Big bags of various sizes
- Alu bags of various sizes
- PE bags 25kg
- Your own packaging